Thursday, August 15, 2024

#AnArtFlo. Summer 2023.


On June 1st 2023 I arrived in Port-Saint-Louis-du-Rhone to be 'arty' crew on a sailing boat that was to voyage back to Normandy.  I had no experience of sailing but had met skipper and project initiator Jean-Marc through a mutual friend having stayed in his home near Isigny-Sur-Mer during my project 'Au Monstre D'Isigny' over the summer 2022.   
Throughout the voyage I made daily paintings and drawings capturing the locations we visited and the adventures undertaken.


The other 'arty' crew members were Iza Gyuk, 1st mate and film maker, Julian Happe; musician and Adé Béart; writer film maker.  I left the boat on the 10th of July in Porto because of an exhibition commitment in St Saveur-La-Vicomte.  But on the 21st july, the crew rejoined me for a first exhibition of work made on the 'AnArtFlo' in the Chateau of Saint-Saveur-Le-Vicomte.  Other mainly filmic work is still emerging...


No comments:

Post a Comment

#AnArtFlo. Summer 2023.

On June 1st 2023 I arrived in Port-Saint-Louis-du-Rhone to be 'arty' crew on a sailing boat that was to voyage back to Normandy.  I ...